|Sony Xperia T|
Sony is doing its level best to work through the alphabet with its Xperia range of Android phones, following the recent Xperia S, Xperia J and Xperia U. The Xperia T is the latest addition to this growing stable, with a 4.6-inch HD screen, NFC capability, dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor and a camera with 13 (count 'em) megapixels.
It's such an alluring box of tricks that even James Bond has signed up. So is the Xperia T about to sneak up on Sony's flagship Xperia S around the back of the casino and neutralise it? That's the kind of top-secret intel I'll divulge in this review.
Sony Xperia T is a flagship smartphone from Sony
- The phone has a 4.55" LED back lit LCD display,
- The phone runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- The phone is powered by 1.5 GHz dual core processor with 1 GB RAM
- The phone has a huge 13 MP camera that shoots Full HD videos
- The phone also features a 1.3 MP secondary camera for video calls
- The phone has a 1850 mAh battery which provides up to 7 hours of talk time in 2G and 3G networks.
- The phone has 16 GB internal memory, expandable by up to 32 GB via micro SD card
How to backup sms in Sony Xperia T?
AST Android SMS Transfer, the best personal sms managing software, offer every android users a easy solution to backup sms to pc/mac, restore sms to android phone, edit sms on pc/mac, export sms from android phone and save sms on pc/mac in a csv or text document file. To Help android users Read Android SMS conveniently on everywhere and get a perfect safeguard for important SMS.
- Transfer the text messages from Android mobile to pc/mac with ease(mms can't be transferred).
- Restore the backuped or edited sms file (a .db file) to any other Android phone.
- Edit and delete text messages in computer conveniently.
- Export Android text messages to document files such as text, csv.
- Print Android SMS out in amazing threading mode
Related:How to backup sms in Xperia E